ticketindonesia.info
Your website for tickets in Indonesia!
Language
Booking number:

Lastname traveler:


 Cheap tickets for AirAsia

Logo AirAsia

 Introduction to AirAsia

AirAsia originally is a Malaysian low-cost airline founded in 1993. It has since grown to an international conglomerate of airlines, with branch airlines in Indonesia, Thailand, and other Asian countries as well, serving some 80 destinations in about two dozen countries. The airline previously operated Boeing planes, but has since become a fully Airbus-operated airline.

Domestic AirAsia flights in Indonesia, and some regional flights from and to Indonesia, are operated by Indonesia AirAsia with airline code AK. The original name of Indonesia AirAsia was AWair which was founded by former president Abdurrahman Wahid in 1999. He sold the airline again when he became president of Indonesia in late 1999.

Because Indonesian law prevents foreign entities to own more than 49% of the shares in any company, the remaining 51% is held by investment company Fersindo Nusaperkasa. AirAsia ensures that the branding however is fully AirAsia only and even Tune Hotels have sprung up in Indonesia in recent years.

Did you know ... ?
· AirAsia is a truely low-cost carrier.
· Check-in closes 45 minutes before departure.
· We display prices inclusive of 20 kilograms of luggage
· You are strongly advised to not check-in at the latest moment.
· Simply pay your AirAsia ticket by credit card!

 Luggage and check-in information AirAsia

AirAsia offers tickets to be sold at low prices, but not including any luggage, while on most flights a luggage selection of at least 15 to 20 kilograms is enforced, thus increasing your ticket price substantially.

ticketindonesia.info displays prices for AirAsia tickets inclusive of 20 kilograms of luggage, in line with other airlines. You may select a different amount upon reservation yourself. Please note that AirAsia calculates high fees for overweight charges, so you are strongly recommended to select a checked luggage allowance that fits your needs.

Carry-on luggage is limited to 1 piece with the dimensions 56 x 36 x 23 centimeter and a maximum weight of 7 kilograms. Sports equipment and bulk-sized luggage are subject to check-in fees as well.

 Recently found ticket prices for AirAsia

 Destinations flown from and to by AirAsia

Balikpapan (BPN) · Banda Aceh (BTJ) · Bandung (BDO) · Bangkok, Don Mueang (DMK) · Brunei (BWN) · Denpasar, Bali (DPS) · Hat Yai (HDY) · Ho Chi Minh City (SGN) · Hong Kong (HKG) · Jakarta (CGK) · Johor Bahru (JHB) · Kota Bahru (KBR) · Kota Kinabalu (BKI) · Kuala Lumpur, KLIA (KUL) · Lombok (LOP) · Makassar (UPG) · Manado (MDC) · Manila (MNL) · Medan Kuala Namu (KNO) · Melbourne (MEL) · Padang (PDG) · Palembang (PLM) · Pekanbaru (PKU) · Penang (PEN) · Perth (PER) · Phnom Penh (PNH) · Phuket (HKT) · Semarang (SRG) · Siem Reap (REP) · Singapore (SIN) · Solo (SOC) · Surabaya (SUB) · Yogyakarta (JOG)

 Easy payment
Pay safe and quick using credit card, Skrill or iDeal.



· Accepted forms of payment


 Information and T&C

 Contact AirAsia

Head office

PT Indonesia AirAsia
Rasuna Office Park 2
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said
Jakarta Selatan 12940
Jakarta

Reservation

Online reservation AirAsia

Call center

+62 21 2927 0999

Email

maa_customercare@airasia.com

Website

website AirAsia


 Our cheapest PROMO tickets